Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Everyday an Adventure

We had planned on Saturday to have a photographer take family portraits of us for Christmas. We all know how when you 'plan' something, it always, well I won't say always, but sometimes will fall through. And, well....That's what happened.

We wanted to get pictures done this weekend so that we could go ahead and order Christmas cards to ship out this week. So - we just decided we would get dressed up in the clothes we had planned to wear and take the pictures ourselves.


It was fun needless to say.....Totally more work than it was worth.












Braeden running away, Izzy totally distracted.

















Oh I know this is going to be bad...





Daddy making noises to get the kids to smile, but instead it makes them look at him...
















This one's not so bad, but just having the chair in the backdrop instead of more of the Christmas tree, irks me a little bit.




Oh, I give up. And now have a headache.

I think this one is the best one we came up with. Even though Chris' face is a little blurred, his feet are in here and neither kids are smiling.



It looks like next year we might just go with plain ole' Christmas cards with no picture.
















8 comments:

  1. hahaha, thanks for the chuckle! Great way to remember the day. Love you sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I just love them :) Chris' feet and all lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pics of you bre crack me up. poor mom just trying to get a nice family photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome memory! You'll look back and this day will be hilarious if it isn't already! All the pictures are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "real" photos! They are my FAVORITE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least the dog cooperated...LOL. Love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally Adorable! I Had so much fun seeing this
    Bre you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete